TOWN OF SEABROOK ISLAND
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
The Town of Seabrook Island Board of Zoning Appeals will conduct a Virtual Public Hearing at 2:30 pm on June 11, 2021. During the meeting, the Board will consider the following request for variance from the Development Standards Ordinance for the Town of Seabrook Island:
APPLICATION # 174
- APPLICANT: Mark & Lynette Smith (Owners)
- LOCATION: 3056 Seabrook Village Drive
- TAX MAP #: 147-00-00-070
- ZONING DISTRICT: PUD / MF Multi-Family
- CODE SECTION: Ord. 2020-01, Sec. 2 (Village at Seabrook PUD) - The minimum rear yard setback requirement shall be 25 feet from the rear property line…
- VARIANCE(S) REQUESTED: To allow a covered porch on a proposed single-family residence to encroach approximately 6.3 feet into the required 25-foot rear yard setback
- Click here to view the Variance Application
Participate in the Virtual Public Hearing
Individuals who wish to participate in the virtual Public Hearing via Zoom may access the meeting as follows:
- Instructions for Joining & Participating in the virtual Public Hearing
- To join by computer, tablet or mobile device: Click Here
- To join by phone: Call (646) 558-8656 *Please note that long distance rates may apply*
- Meeting ID: 824 6893 3735 Passcode: 363592
Submit a Written Comment
Individuals who wish to submit a comment in advance of the Public Hearing may do so in writing by 12:00 pm on the day of the meeting using one of the following options:
- Online: Please use the Online Comment Form below
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or Hand Deliver: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
Watch Live Stream Video
The meeting will be live streamed on the town’s YouTube channel beginning at 2:30 pm. Click here for Live Stream.
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121 or email email@example.com.
Submit an Online Comment
The Board of Zoning Appeals will accept online comments on Variance #174 until 12:00 PM on the day of the meeting
All comments received through this portal will be forwarded to the Board in advance of the public hearing. Comments will not receive a written response, but may be addressed or discussed by the Board during the public hearing.
Please note that all comments will become part of the public record and may be subject to release under the requirements of the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act.
Online Comment Form
The online comment period for Variance #174 is now closed.