TOWN OF SEABROOK ISLAND
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
The Town of Seabrook Island Board of Zoning Appeals will conduct a Public Hearing on Wednesday February 22, 2023 at 1:00PM at Seabrook Island Town Hall (2001 Seabrook Island Road). During the meeting, the board will consider the following request for variance from the Development Standards Ordinance for the Town of Seabrook Island:
- APPLICANT: Bill Senst of Vinyet Architecture
- ADDRESS: 3112 Marsh Gate Drive
- TAX MAP #: 149-14-00-052
- ZONING DISTRICT: R-SF2
- CODE SECTION: §10.5.A.1, Critical Area Setback
- VARIANCE(S) REQUESTED: A variance from DSO §10.5.A.1, Critical Area Setback, to reduce the required 25' critical area setback to 15'-0" to allow for 561 square feet of first floor open deck and open stair.
The meeting will be open to the public. Documents relating to the variance request may be viewed at Town Hall during regular business hours or by clicking here.
Individuals who wish to participate in the meeting via Zoom may call (843) 768-9121 or email email@example.com for log-in information prior to the meeting.
Submit a Written Comment
Individuals who wish to submit a comment in advance of the Public Hearing may do so in writing by 12:00 pm on the day prior to the meeting using one of the following options:
- Online: Please use the Online Comment Form below
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or Hand Deliver: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
Watch Live Stream Video
The meeting will be live streamed on the town’s YouTube channel beginning at 1:00PM. Click here for Live Stream.
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121 or email email@example.com.
Submit an Online Comment
The Board of Zoning Appeals will accept online comments on Variance #180until 12:00 PM the day prior to the meeting.
All comments received through this portal will be forwarded to the Board in advance of the public hearing. Any individual submitting a written comment may also attend and speak at the scheduled public hearing. Comments will not receive a written response, but may be addressed or discussed by the Board during the public hearing.
Please note that all comments will become part of the public record and may be subject to release under the requirements of the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act.
Online Comment Form
The online comment period for Variance #180 is now closed.